|Overview of AVG
AVG, an American Group of companies, is vertically integrated to design and manufacture state of the art electronic products, cost effectively, for the best Return On Investment for our customers.
and Core Competencies...
- Established in 1975, AVG has introduced more than 500 innovative new products.
- Extensive hardware, firmware, & software design capability, in Illinois & Iowa.
- Hold 20+ Patents & 15 New Pending
- Has an installed base of over $1 Billion in fortune 500 companies such as Ford, GM, P&G, Abbot, Miller, & IBM.
- PCB fabrication.
- 3 EMS Plants for Complete Turn Key Assembly & Box Build.
- Thick Film Hybrids.
- One of the largest semi-conductor FABs.
- Known for “Uticor Tough,” High Reliability, HALT-HASSed Products, designed to operate in harsh industrial environments.
- In the fore-front of High Technology such as BGA and controlled impedance high density board products.
| American Pride
All Research, Development and Manufacturing for Uticor is done at our plant in Bettendorf, IA.
4140 Utica Ridge Road
Bettendorf, IA 52722